Starburst slot machine takes gamblers to the cosmic world of gems – shining precious stones that bring luck and wealth to those who manage to find at least 3 of them on the reels.
A huge Jackpot of £50 000, as well as the ability to form winning combinations from the rightmost reel to the left, makes the slot one of a kind.
The gleam of precious stones attracts the attention of players. By the way, did you know that perfectly structured diamonds are absolutely transparent? No color, no hue. However, in practice, the most valuable diamonds are pink and blue, while yellow hues slightly reduce the price.
So don’t you think it’s high time to dig deeper into the world of jewelry? Precious stones of all colors and values await you, and it seems nothing prevents you from filling your pocket with these moneymaking little things.
Starburst slot machine technical characteristics and betting limits:
- 5 reels, 10 adjustable paylines, 10 bet levels.
- The coin value varies in between £0.01 and £1.
- The lowest bet per line is £0.01.
- The lowest total bet is £0.1.
- The highest total bet is £100.
- The Jackpot is £50 000.
- AutoPlay allows you to spin the reels automatically (10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 250, 500, 750 or 1000 spins). You can choose to stop auto-spinning on any win or if a single win exceeds the specified limit or if the cash increases (decreases) by the specified amount.
- Gamble Game is not supported.
Once you spin the reels at the Starburst slot machine, you will be plunged into the gem universe. Red, blue, green, yellow and violet gems are too tempting to ignore them, even if you’re looking for sevens or bars to get higher rewards.
- Pink diamonds are the lowest paying symbols. 3, 4 or 5 of them on the reels will give you 5x, 10x or 25x the bet. However, they appear most often so that may result in huge winnings in the long run.
- Blue Hope-like diamonds will give you just as much as pink gems: 5, 10 or 25.
- If you manage to get 3, 4 or 5 red gems resembling the Moussaieff Red Diamond, you will get 7, 15 or 40.
- 3, 4 or 5 greenish diamonds (prototypes of the famous 41-carat Dresden Greed Diamond) will add 8, 20 or 50 to your balance.
- The most valuable gem is a yellow triangular diamond. Whether it’s a re-shaped Tiffany Yellow Diamond or not, it will bring you 10, 25 or 60.
Highest Paying Symbols
It may seem a bit strange, but the most lucrative symbols in the gem world are sevens and bars. Probably, this is due to a tribute to classic offline slots that were on the crest of a wave a few decades ago. The era of land-based casinos long gone into oblivion, but its attributes still rock.
- 3, 4 or 5 sevens on a payline will bring you 25, 60 or 120.
- 3, 4 or 5 BARs will give you 50, 200 or 250, which is the highest regular win.
Special Symbols and Features
Seeking for bigger winnings, you can’t help, but try to get at least one multicolored octagonal star, which is the only special symbol in the game. The good news is that it is expanding Wild, meaning it covers the whole reel and triggers a re-spin when appears in any position on one of the middle reels (2nd, 3rd, and 4th). However, the number of re-spins is limited to 3.
The most advantageous feature of the game is the opportunity to align winning combination in two ways, from both leftmost to the right and rightmost to the left, which greatly increases winning odds.
The Starburst slot machine is sparkly precious stones fit into a good-looking yet classic design. The astonishing Jackpot of £50 000 and the ability to form winning combos in two ways are the biggest assets of this gamble.